Our Home Building Process
Our construction and home building process is thorough, concise and proven successful. But most of all, our process makes our customers the first priority at each and every step along the way. After all, our customers are why we’re in this business in the first place.
We’ll sit down with you to plan out and work with you during each design-build project, both residential and commercial, in creating a succession of goal-oriented steps that work in tandem with a detailed checklist:
- Forming a professional project team, which features architects, interior designers, attorneys, engineers, inspectors, builders, finishers and permit specialists to assist with contract negotiations.
- Defining the project’s scope and budget, spawning the project’s parameters and goal budget.
- Creating the conceptual design. This means coming up with a wish list of home features, appointments and finishes, including any overall style/them options.
- Generating blueprints and floor plans, as well as finishes, such as flooring. We will price compare to align with your budget.
- Designing within budget, from floor to ceiling, from room to room.
- Securing building permits and ordering construction materials.
- Overseeing the entire construction process, from establishing a building schedule to hiring labor and monitoring on-site safety to clean-up and inspection.
We’re built on our long-lasting reputation. Because we don’t just build, we build the right way. Call us today at 843-365-3832 to set up a meeting with our team to find out how we can help you with your new residential or commercial construction.